Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Going Gray

Yes dear friends I'm going gray.... surprise!

I know all of you are surprised by my decision to embrace the gray.  Larry has encouraged me on this journey and I'm going full speed ahead.  Here are some updates to my new look.  Maybe another haircut or two and I'll be there.





On another note, we kept the granddaughters the other night.  It was a hoot.  They wanted to try and stay up all night, watch Disney channel, and eat junk.  We thought OK we would let them, we figured at their ages they wouldn't make it.  Lilly Grace (our youngest granddaughter who is 6 soon to be 7 on April 4th) made it till 2 AM.  At this time of the morning, she had a stomach ache and needed to sleep with us.  Now as I was holding her, Larry aka Pops decided to hold me, between the two of them I thought I was going to have a nuclear melt down.  They were both generating some heat, finally I moved our little angel between Larry and me so I could hang partially out of the cover.

Keep in mind our 10 year old is still in the den watching TV.  I cannot sleep until I know the kids are asleep, so needless to say I didn't sleep.  Larry on the other hand slept like a champ, within 5 minute of his head hitting the pillow he was asleep.  He didn't even know that I had put Lilly in our bed until he got up at 6 AM, which woke Lilly.

At 6AM Lilly decided to join her sister in the den for more TV watching.  Finally within 15 minutes both girls were out like lights, and which time I looked at my well rested husband and said "I'm going to sleep now, and they are your responsibility until I get up".

I woke at 10 AM we all dressed and headed out for breakfast, Home Show at the Trade Center, and then a birthday party.  Fun was had by all.  Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment