Thursday, March 8, 2012

California Family


Isaiah

It is so hard to believe that Isaiah and Josh will be having birthday's this month.  I'm sure Chris and Misty will be excited to have another driver in the family (you know I'm kidding).  I'm sure they will be worried silly.  Josh will be sneaking up on the driving world, look out California he's coming.  Can you believe we're old enough to have grandkids behind the wheel.  Where has the time gone, I remember Isaiah in his carrier at the bowling alley just yesterday, screaming at the top of his lungs:-)  Now he's pushing those double digits.  There too young, their not suppose to be getting older, they need to stay kids much longer.  I'm sure Chris and Misty are glad they are no longer in diapers, but I'm cannot believe how much they have grown.  Here is a photo of Isaiah, future birthday boy.  Here are the rest of my California bunch:



Chris & Misty
            
Nathanial
Victoria aka Tori to the family

Tony







 
I'll have to fine a photo of Josh, the other birthday boy, and post it later.  Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment