Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rut-ro I Need A Clone


So it is with great fanfare that we welcome the month of September.  Larry and I were able to finally enjoy a couple days off the first week in September.  We were able to enjoy the the mountains for a few day, then it was back home to Chattanooga to pack for my friend Mary's wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains.  Here are a few snapshots of that beautiful day, loved how everyone was going on how there wasn't any humidity, well at 3:30 PM on that deck it didn't matter, it was HOT!  Mary's and my saving grace was those air vents in the lodge, we discovered if we stood over them those long dresses weren't a problem, and then we would go back out for photos.

Here are two photos of Mr. & Mrs. Richard Jernigan, aren't they the cuties.



 Then I need to add one of me and hubby with the bride.  Doesn't Larry look dapper?
Here are a few more with the Best Man "David", Mary's Dad, and Richard's Mother.





After the wonderful wedding weekend, we had to return to work:-(  Something about if you want money, you need to work, hum.  I need to win the lottery so I can enjoy retirement like all our friends.  I digress, sorry.  Oh yeah, back to work, where we were met with lots of fun stuff and issues basically work.  Then Sept 11th rolled around again and Mary (yes the above bride) was walking back to her apartment in NY crossing at a pedestrian crossing with the light GO for crossing.  When she was hit by a car, a women hope out and started filming, I mean come on.  Can't wait for the court appearance of this lady.  Anyway, no broken bones, but will have to wait and see if she has to have PT.

On another note, my family had a wedding too in September.  My brother decided to elope and get married on the 12th.  Life is changing faster than I can keep up with.

September birthdays are a busy time for the Russell family.  My husband's name sake William "Nathaniel" Russell will be having a birthday this Sunday.  He's one bright young man, but of course I would say that, he's our grandson.  Then my darling husband William Lawrence Russell (Larry) and my friend Mary's birthdays are on Sunday the 29th, followed by the son William "Christopher" Russell on the 30th.

Well if you can't tell our lives are busy, but I will try and do better with my blog. When I discovered I've not posted since December of 2012 thus the title I need a clone.

Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment